Blue way water park OPERATIONAL CHANGES due to Covid -19
Blueway waterPARK 2020.
The Blueway Waterpark is designed to provide you with a safe, energetic and memorable experience allowing for social distancing and yet group fun.
Our park is split up between the main obstacle park, our 20Ft super slide and numerous stand-alone Icebergs, trampolines and gauntlets … perfect for ensuring social distance and abundance of fun.
Our Aquapark and every touch point on it and within our building including check in/change facilities and toilets have been sanitised to HSA standards and we will continue to sanitise and maintain our park with your safety in mind ensuring we do our part to stop the spread of Covid-19.
Our building including check in/change rooms and toilets will receive a full preventative anti-viral sanitisation every day while our reception area will be clearly marked with suggested social distancing stand points and guidelines on how we all play a part in preventing community transmition of this disease. As such we ask you play close attention to our pre arrival /on arrival guidelines and help us all have an enjoyable fun experience at Blueway waterpark.
Our reception area will have safety screens installed for both the protection of our staff and you the customer.We would ask you maintain a suitable distance from the screen and where possible use contactless payment.
Hand sanitise stations will be located throughout our park at key areas namely our reception area, changing rooms(these have restricted access),collection area and induction area( shore front).We advise all visitors to bring their own hand sanitisation solution and if required, face masks. Face masks or disposable gloves cannot be worn on the waterpark, this is for safety reasons.
CHANGING FACILITIES and equipment hire
In line with Failte Ireland guidelines we are encouraging all customers to come prepared to the park and if possible not require the use of our Male and Female changing areas. Facilities will be available on request but there will be managed in line with distancing guidelines and on a first come first serve basis.
Our buoyancy aids and wet suits will all receive regular sanitisation after each use and where possible we again encourage you to bring your own wet suit to the park .Wet suits are not compulsory for the 2020 season , buoyancy aids are!
On arrival each group will be greeted by a host outside our reception who will co-ordinate your check in and ensure restricted numbers within our building.
Covid Officer at Blueway waterpark.
All our staff have received Covid-19 training and in particular Covid 19 prevention protocols Our Covid-19 Officer for the summer will be identified daily on entry to reception. Please direct any questions you may have to our dedicated daily Covid-19 officer.
PLEASE DO NOT VISIT US:
- if you currently have Covid-19 or are displaying symptoms of Covid-19 in the last 14 days
• if you live in the same household or have been in close contact with someone who has displayed symptoms of Covid 19 in the last 14 days
• if you have been advised to cocoon at this time
• if you have been advised to self-isolate at this time
• if you have travelled abroad in the last 14 days (except Northern Ireland)
By signing the waiver and completing your booking on line or at reception you confirm that you understand not to visit us under these circumstances and that you will adhere to all Covid 19 instructions on site. You also confirm that you agree to our park rules and health and safety guidelines.
What can you do to help?
- .Due to Covid -19 our processing time for park guests will take longer as we all adhere to appropriate sanitising, social distancing and restricted changing facilities
- Please prepare well in advance of your arrival at Blue Way Water Park and if possible please come with your swim suit on reducing the need to use the Allen Centre changing facilities. These Changing rooms will be made available but on a restricted basis due to social distancing guidelines.
- Please allow up to 1 hour before your session to allow for sanitisation ,registration ,changing , and safety and induction training
- We ask all guests to bring as much personal kit as possible e.g. water bottles, towels, wet suits, , hand sanitiser , personal PPE etc
On arrival, guests must apply hand sanitiser which will be made available to throughout the reception area and park.
COVID-19 signage will be prominently displayed outlining the physical distancing and hygiene practices that apply on the premises and our park. We would ask you to adhere to our guidelines and follow instructions clearly and if you have any questions please ask a member of our team for advice or assistance.
- Clear and very visible queuing arrangements will be in place at all queuing points including equipment pickup areas, activity start points, drop off areas and dining areas. We recommended 2 metre* physical distancing at all times and ask that you allow extra time for our staff at BWWP to help you prepare and enjoy our facility.
- Physical distancing of 2 metres* does not apply to members of the same household.